Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM   #158
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,598 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
This makes no sense. he already uses two clones to make it so that means he would only have 1/3 of the chakra, just like the clone
It makes perfect sense if you actually understood what I said, which you obviously didn't.

Naruto has access to the fox's chkara to help him perform techniques while his clones don't. When he first summoned gama bunta he needed fox chakra to do it. Making a FR or a rasen-shuriken also requires a lot of chakra. To do this naruto summons up his chakra which is augmented with fox chakra. The clones merely add nature element and perform shape manipulation, neither of which use a ton of chakra.

If naruto tried to let his clone make a rasen-shuriken that clone wold be limited to only 1/3 of naruto's chakra and absolutely none of the fox's. Naruto's clone just wouldn't have the pure chakra levels that the original has. Trust me if naruto in SM can only use the tech twice then a clone with NO SAGE OR FOX CHAKRA and only 1/3 of naruto's chakra wouldn't stand a chance of being able to do it.

Last edited by ask me anything; 03-09-2010 at 12:46 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote