Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 05:51 PM   #164
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

^Ok, so that clone did use fox chakra. There's no denying that. Though it was under rather unusual circumstances. It was kind of weird how it happened. That clone was just minding it's own business while training and then suddenly BAM it's a freakin' 3-tails. WTF? it wasn't even mad about anything, yet it was more pissed off then naruto would get from watching ramen guy get killed. IDK, maybe it has something to do with the clones personality not being as strong as the original, or maybe the clones lack the seal naruto has to suppress the fox. Either way a crazy clone with a S-ranked attack in it's hands isn't the best tactic to use in battle.

Oh, btw my original point still stands. Without SM or fox chakra(which that clone had) a clone couldn't do Rasen-shuriken.

What would happen if yamato didn't surpress the fox's chakra? Would that clone have gone 9-tails?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote