Fandom Forums - View Single Post - AIPAC
Thread: AIPAC
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #38
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: AIPAC

Lalita, what fucking difference does it make if some anti-Christ is coming to rule the world. All you have to survive is 7 years of that mess, then God unleashes his army to destroy it or something. Then the rest of the book of Revelations happens. In the end, having an antichrist show up in my lifetime to start the chain of events leading to fulfilling the prophecy would be actually a good thing. It's this damn waiting I can't stand.

Also, it is said no one will ever know when it will happen, so believing as you are is futile. At the very most it will lead to a new age of humanity whether that be dropping the Nostradamus/Mayan Calendar/etc mess OR a near apocolypse that resets our culture.

------------

More related to topic, one of my old fiends had an Oreo babby with his wife recently.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote