Fandom Forums - View Single Post - AIPAC
Thread: AIPAC
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #41
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: AIPAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
@Darth: i was anticipating some one to be stupid enough to say taht hitler was an antichrist, so i was preemtively insulting anyone who would say that.

^FG: alot of christians believe that they will go to heaven before the "7 years of tribulation"
HAHAHA
the bible doesn't say ANYTHING about the alive poeple assending to heaven before the 7 years.

SOOOO i find it interesting that you obviously understood that, when so many people who claim to follow christ and claim to have read the bible refuse to beleive/understand that.
kudos to you.
I'm a Baptist. One that believes in post-tribulation rapture.

Most of Christianity only want to believe in the good stuff, and many big churches and non-denominational cater their message around bringing in more members. When you get more into theological discussion-heavy classes (read: adult), you tend to scare off a lot of people who run to what we call "feel good" churches or become atheists.

You'll often find these people waving their arms and getting emotional in church, then when you present the more unsavory ideals they argue and protest. Often, these are just social Christians who are empty shells.

EDIT: Where's the fun in escaping demons and stuff before they rage everywhere? Personally, I want to die gloriously fighting instead of cowering away.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 03-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Hitomare Urufu (03-10-2010)