Fandom Forums - View Single Post - interesting madara/tobi opinion
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: interesting madara/tobi opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstrukd View Post
i believe his original body is dead, i believe his chakra was placed into obito's body, notice the only eye exposed is the one that was "crushed" while the covered one would have been the one he gave to kakashi O_O

i do think there are either 2 bodies or he may be a schizo though, kishi is too intelligent to not have something along these lines O_O
Well, I was more along the lines of madaras body is still being used, but the power and consciousness controling it isnt madara, its the juubi.

And the comment herehttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/11/
"madaras a shell of his former self". If itachi knew the truth all along then the fact that the juubi is just an empty shell right now gives more evidcen to wards the theory of juubi=madara/tobi.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote