Fandom Forums - View Single Post - AAAURGH!
Thread: AAAURGH!
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:53 PM   #10
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AAAURGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
see, i used to do the yes we can thing, but they woudl only hear that part, so when i gave them a store credit, they'd get all mad -_-

seriously, there is no winning with these people

he also said it with that stupid, "I'm so much smarter than you" grin on his face the whole time.
mother fucker knew well and good that we couldn't use his wifes debit card before we even told him

not to mention, before he even asked about the exchange, Carly had suggested the store credit
I would just give him store credit right away, then if he started bitching I'd tell him that "This is the fasted and easiest way to do the exchange. So unless you want to waste your time arguing about it like a douchebag who has nothing better to do than sit at a home depot and bitch about stupid shit to some chick cashiers, then you should just go grab your lightbulbs and save yourself some needless shame."

But, then again, I wouldn't give a fuck about getting fired. = (

I dunno how shit is set up there, but I'd try to obtain his personal information from his wife's card. Get her name, then try to look up the address via the phonebook and interwebs.

When I worked at Walmart I was in the automotive department, and handled signing people up for oil changes and shit. And when you sign up there you have to give your name, address, phone number, year make and model of your vehicle, we'd get your license plate number, etc. So when people tried fucking with me to the point of where I'd consider getting sweet revenge, I'd just print that shit out and add it to my shitlist. Then I'd get some goalie lacrosse sticks, a shitload of (sometimes rotten) eggs, and a massive flat-head screwdriver. Then my friends and I would pick a night (Not around Halloween) to go out to the guy's house and egg the fuck outta it by launching dozens of eggs at a time with goalie lacrosse sticks (With four people you can get off close to 8 dozen eggs in less than five seconds. Which is good, since that many eggs slamming into a house at once is loud as fuck.). After 'keying' the shit out of every panel of his car with the massive flat-head screwdriver. Of course.

All you need is an address. And then you can always win. For great justice too, since douchebags deserve to pay for their douchebaggery.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-17-2010), Tabris (03-16-2010)