Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Worst Combination
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #18
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: The Worst Combination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So our church Youth Director has this friend named Mark, who is a pretty badass dude. He's playing Borderlands one day, hears a knock at his door, and gets up to investigate. Upon opening his door, he is greeted by two well dressed guys with ties and all asking "[Blah blah blah] Can we talk to you about what we Mormon's believe?"

Now, Mark is damn good friends with Jesus, so he thinks this could be interesting. He invites them in and after talking for a short while, they offer to leave the Book of Mormon for Mark to read through. Saying they'll be back in a week or two to discuss things further, they leave.

Mark reads through it, and awaits their return.

When they come back, Mark invites them in, they sit down at his kitchen table and the Mormons ask him "So, did you get a chance to read through our book?"

"I sure did, but I took out everything I disagreed with," says Mark, as he throws the empty husk of the book on the table, having left nothing but the front and back covers.

HXC Mormon RAEG ensues.
lololol

the ones that come to my door sometimes dont even say what they are. they just start talking about their church then god in general e.e

its like...unwanted advertising really.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Miburo (03-17-2010)