Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #9290
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

I really pissed off a bunch of moms in my faggy child psychology class today. We were discussing childhood obesity and the teacher asked me what I would recommend to parents with obese children.

I said that they should make the little fucks do some sports, learn to cook some fresh food, stop buying goddamn sodas and junk, and shit like that. You know, basically just not fail as parents.

Well I guess some of the moms in my class have fat kids and started bitching about that shit. Like they work and go to school, so they don't have time to make home cooked meals or take them to practices and shit everyday. Or that little jimmy doesn't like fruit and gram crackers.

So I'm like "Well, you shouldn't have kids if you can't take care of them without them turning into unhealthy fat fucking blobs of shit. And your kid would eat apples and teddy grams when he gets hungry enough. Man up."

And they're all like "You'd be the worst parent ever." And I'm all like "I don't think anyone could take that title from you guys." And the teacher was all like "Okay, this is getting out of hand." And I'm all like "Not my fault horrible parents take offense to my sagely parenting tips." And the shitty parents are all like "Fuck you." And I'm all like "lul."

I really hate that class.

Edit: I got my test back where I wrote highlander song lyrics for part of one of the answers, that I told you guys about. Just got that question wrong with a comment saying it was extremely inappropriate and shit. She was mostly pissed about the parts where I said conception sometimes happens as a result of rape, and that the parts where I was detailing how a throbbing erect penor ejaculates semen after pounding the shit out of a vagoo and shit were unnecessary. She didn't have much to say about the actual highlander part of it. So fuck yeah.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-18-2010), Jaxon (03-17-2010), Mal (03-18-2010), RNB (03-18-2010), Servo (03-17-2010), Shrike (03-18-2010), T9F (03-18-2010), Tabris (03-18-2010), Tzu Men (03-18-2010)