Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #9295
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post

mibs, you would make a fantastic father
i think you'd be like my father, stern but awesome
Thanks, I think so too. My kids would be manly and smart as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
I WOULD LOVE TO TEACH
A COLLEGE CLASS
WITH YOU IN IT
BIG SPOON
It would be an honor to be educated by GREAT TEACHER BALMUNG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I don't think I could teach anything under college. Capability, and adolescents annoy me =_=

@Mibs- Are any of the moms fat too? <.<
Coaching is sorta, kinda, almost like teaching. And I like coaching middle and highschool kids. Mostly highschool though, since they're big enough to kick the shit out of, and you can joke around with them. And you don't have to worry about accidentally letting a few 'shits' and 'damns' slip by every now and then. Middle school isn't bad though, they're smart enough to learn shit, and they look at you like some sort of omniscient hero of knowledge. Just a mere hint of approval makes their week. The only reason they suck is because you can't beat them up and curse around them.

It's elementary school kids that suck hard. They're all retarded hyperactive dumbshits. I can't teach kids how to kick ass if they can't pay attention for 20 seconds. Fuck little kids.

And yeah, they were both fatties.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote