Fandom Forums - View Single Post - bleach 396
Thread: bleach 396
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 12:43 PM   #64
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunXia View Post
If Uryu's still alive then she's healed him from near death because that dude was fuggared!!
And let's face it, there have been no real instances when she'd had to do so, other than the death of Espada's and I doubt she'd bring them back since they're you know, huge enemies that can kick their asses!!
Plus, if Ichigo hadn't morphed into uber-Hollow when he did, she'd have brought him back to life because nobody could survive such a large hole in the chest!!
Actually Ulqiorra told her it was useless healing him
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/349/06/

So yes guys its painfully clear she can only bring back to life those who's level is similar to hers or lower..

I seriously doubt Yama is her level rofllmfaooo, this is why i said kubo won't allow her to play god anymore because it'd be retarded to even have a manga then. this also means she cannot reject aizen because he's stronger then her the hokyoku posses power greater then her as well..

Sorry fans she ain't rejecting shit and ulqiorra explained why.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote