Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:04 PM   #178
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
It is said that Kabuto was discovered as the sole survivor on a battlefield. I have a strange feeling that that battlefield may have been the former Whirlpool country...and if that's possible, then it's also possible that Kabuto may be related to Naruto. I've often wondered why Kabuto often seems to be "nice" to Naruto? Uncle Kabuto has a nice ring to it.

(I realize this theory doesn't have a shred of proof. It's just a hunch open for discussion and I have a pretty good track record on my hunches.)
It's a cool theory, but the timeline doesn't work out. Naruto's mom (kushina?) was a survivor of the whirlpool village. When tsunade was talking to Jiriaya about her, she described her as a tomboy as a child. This indicates kushina came to the village as a child (5-10? maybe). Kabuto being only a few years older then naruto shouldn't even be born yet.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (03-23-2010)