Fandom Forums - View Single Post - bleach 396
Thread: bleach 396
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 PM   #98
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: bleach 396

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! View Post
^But how?Isn't Ichigo's dad in that parallel world in SS or somethin?Yamamoto said that they transferred the whole Karakura town to SS and at that time Isshin might have been in his normal form and is in SS.But i admit,if he did show up it would be cool
Urahura used some technique to make everybody fall to sleep before transferring karakura town to SS. I'm betting it only works on normal people and that shinigami wouldn't be effected. So he could have felt something was wrong and escaped the transfer somehow.

The other possibility is that he was transferred to SS. Upon arriving in SS he wondered "What the fuck am I doing here". So he went back to the real world through the gates like any other shinigami would. I'm guessing it took him a few minutes to get to the gates, plus a few more minutes to go through the tunnel, so he just recently came back.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote