Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:27 AM   #9375
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Both of little spoon's posts are awesome.

@OG-I would bang you.

Fishermen game sounds pretty gay. In wrestling we'd play a game that we called "sharks and minnows" when some faggot gym teacher took our dodgeballs away (To be fair, we stole them out of the gym closet thing. But still, fuck that guy.) It would start with three sharks in the middle of the wrestling room. They'd be on their knees. Everyone else was a minnow. Minnows could stand. All that the game consisted of was minnows all starting at one side of the wrestling room and they had to run to the other side of the wrestling room. Sharks had to try and pull them on the ground while staying on their knees. If you got pulled down then you were a shark then, so as the game goes on there are shitload of sharks and not a lot of minnows. Everyone would just avoid the sharks when trying to run by. I'd run full speed towards whatever shark I thought was the biggest faggot, while high kneeing the entire time so that'd I'd hopefully knee him in the face. After a bunch of people saw how awesome that was they started doing it with me. Eventually a bunch of people got really fucked up, and the coach didn't let us play that anymore. It was a good game though.

In dodgeball I just grab a ball and throw it with all my might into the biggest crowd of enemies, praying to Odin that I'd hit someone in the face. Or I'll try to wait till some dumbshit throws a ball and then blind-side him in the face with as much force as I can possibly use while still being semi-accurate. If my side has all the balls then I call whoever is the biggest faggot out from the other team for everyone to simultaneously firing squad destroy him, hoping at least one of us hits him in the face. Then I dodge shit when people try to hit me, making sure not to get hit in the face so I don't get shamed.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (03-26-2010), Vanity (03-26-2010)