Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #18
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

I agree to a point but was personally going with it wouldn't be right to kill a weakened Sasuke so Naruto couldn't bring himself to do it which is why he said he couldn't defeat him. But yes I agree Naruto at that time is still stronger than Sasuke I mentioned this before in another thread but I like your take on it as well.

PS: I'm a Sasuke fan but I'm not rabid obsessed about it.

PPS: I still believe Naruto is better than Sasuke until we get to see what type of boost PMS will grant him. I personally think Naruto does not need to go into a major training session in order to defeat Sasuke. If training happens it should be something small like lengthing his Sage Mode & practicing combat with Kyuubi chakra infused within it.

I still think that the Kyuubi Sage Mode shown at the end of the Pain arc would be enough to totally outclass Sasuke in not only strength but speed as well. I also believe that his Sage mode in general would be enough to help Naruto brake genjutsu which we all know will be Naruto's first true test once these two actually fight. I also believe that Naruto's chakra sensory powers would allow him the ability to predict attacks somewhat comparable to Byakugan & Sharingan. Yes Sasuke has strong dojutsu but people need to remember that Naruto has strong ninjutsu as well. Naruto is also one of the smartest tacticians in the heat of the moment that there is. This is proven when he solo'ed God Pain.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-26-2010 at 08:47 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Eighty6ed (03-26-2010), Numinous (03-27-2010), platinumrug (03-26-2010), uchiha naruto (03-27-2010)