Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:22 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
ive reeaad all the mangs. im 2342349834% sure that id outscore u in the triva department. ive been reppin sasuke since i was like...8, back when the manga first cam out. i know his birthday-hieght-favorite word-favorite food-likes-dislikes....everytthing...sooo essentially wht ur saying is...im actually the only sasuke fan on this site...i feel so alone
Sex: Male
Birthday: 07/23
Bloodtype: AB
Height: 168.0 cm
Weight: 52.2 kg

Uchiha Sasuke dislikes allot of things & he doesn't really like anything as stated in the beginning of the manga when Kakashi was asking team 7 to tell him about themselves.

I'm talking about things not so apparent that can be found on any number of fan sites.

Things like Sasuke's age when he gained sharingan which was 7 when he activated it in front of Itachi during the massacre. Sense it was originally thought to be 12 when he used it against Haku & was the first time he showed it in the manga.

Things like Sasuke's original chidori limit der day during the chunin exams as stated by Kakashi which was 2 but later pushed to 3 when he fought Gaara & reactivated his curse seal.

Or things like Sasuke only showed the ability to awaken a 2 tomoe sharingan in both eyes during his fight with Lee sense he only had 2 tomoe in 1 eye when he fought Haku. Or that Sasuke later gained a 3 tomoe during his fight with Naruto during their battle in the valley of the end.

Things like the time Sasuke said to Sakura "you really are annoying" as apposed to his normal "you are annoying" which was done when Sasuke left the village.

Things like Sasuke's comment to Kabuto he ask Sasuke which one is he when he first put down Orochimaru which was "I took him over"

Things like Sasuke's jealousy with Itachi was in part because Sasuke wanted acceptance from his father.

Things like the time Sasuke stated "my eyes bring color to chakra" was said when he fought Diedara.

I could go on & on but I won't because really you don't know dick about Sasuke to begin with. Go ahead & read up on a fan made site about his character maybe then you could pretend to have an idea of what his character is about.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (03-26-2010)