Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Vote for This!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #24
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vote for This!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
I already have this plan as a 2nd priority,because my 1st is to collect some funds to spend over some awesome Egyptian shit and ship them overseas to your address. I was trying to make the package deliver to you next week in your birthday but that seems impossible to accomplish.

Also..how much will it coast to send a 1 kg mail from the US to Canada?
Cool egyptian shit, eh? Well, I'm not going to argue with that. Did I say something about my birthday or address? Or did you just figure those out on your own?

2.5 lbs. Uhh, I dunno. A flat rate large box is like >30 bucks or some shit. But that allows up to 20 lbs. I would guess < 10 bucks.

Edit: Yeah, I would say don't send me any curses. But it would probably be cool to battle mummies and shit, so I actually wouldn't mind.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (03-26-2010), zer0systm (03-26-2010)