Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #229
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto wasn't talking about "not being able to beat sasuke"

Ugh. I was thinking about letting you two puppy battle some more, but I can only take reading so much retarded shit in one day. So let's wrap this up.

I think we all learned some valuable lessons in this thread:

-If anyone with a colored name says something that you don't agree with, you're probably stupid and you should just agree with it anyway or shut up because you're wrong. Since everyone with a colored name (especially if the name is red or blue or yellow and starts with an 'S' or green that starts with a 'T' or 'D') is smarter than you. And if you disagree with them you'll get embarrassed for being wrong and stupid. Like ODIN intended.

-If someone with a colored name agrees with something you said, then you said something smart and aren't a total idiot. Good job.

-If you actually legitimately agree with something a colored name person says, then you're also not completely retarded. High five.

I'm sure we can all agree. And by 'we,' I mean my manly colored named comrades. It doesn't matter what the rest of you think. =D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (03-28-2010), zer0systm (03-28-2010)