Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 490 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:47 PM   #12
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

I can picture it now:

Kabuto: Orochimaru had plans to crush the ninja world and gain knowledge of all ninjutsu - I aim to take up his work. As you can see, I have come far in a short time. But I cannot do it alone. In exchange for my services in your little war, I want access to all the scrolls and secrets collected.
Madara: Hmmm... a fair proposal. But I didn't much trust Orochimaru, I'm not sure I can trust you.
Kabuto: Fair enough; but do you really have a choice? As you see, I'm the one who really controls Akatsuki nin now.
Madara: Yeeaaahh... about that; could you perhaps put those away. Especially that one, I don't wa-
Sasuke, entering: Yo, Madara! The effects of the surgery are wearing off. I can see ag-- <shock>
Madara: Uh oh... here we go.
Sasuke: BROTHER!!! You're alive!! Thank god! (runs over and hugs the Itachi summoning)
Itachi: ...
Madara: Sheesh...
Kabuto: Uh... Sasuke... that's...
Sasuke, crying: I never thought I'd see you again! I got revenge for you! I killed Danzo! Now we can take out the rest of Konoha together as Brothers and regain our glory!
Kabuto: This is kinda awkward; can you do something, Madara?
Sasuke: And after that, you can finally teach me those shuriken techniques you promised...
Madara: ME?! Do something? Look - I only manipulated him so he'd not only take Itachi's eyes to gain eternal mangekyo sharingan but also become a wanton force of destruction! You're bonehead to summoned his brother! Now he's a bluthering mess of feelings and brotherly love?! What the HELL am I supposed to do with that?!
Sasuke: whimper sob sniff
Kabuto: Did I mention that Orochimaru also really wanted to possess the sharingan?
Madara: Sigh... I can't believe I need people like this... you'd think after all this time...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-01-2010), batonnoir (04-01-2010), BAYSYCK (03-31-2010), doddy (04-01-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-03-2010), saiyaman (04-01-2010), Sasuke is awsome (04-02-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (04-01-2010), uchiha naruto (04-01-2010)