Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 490 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I few things can happen here & I wanted to write something up but am watching a movie so I'm just gona throw a couple of things on the table.

1. Kabuto may summon more edo golems that were shown. This is just a demonstration for Madara.

2. Kabuto may be snyced with gedo mazo to gain access to the Bijuu chakra in order to raise an army of un-dead.

3. The Uchiha clan could possibly be revived by Kabuto which in some sick way will prevent Sasuke from attacking him because he "brought his family back from the dead'(Sasuke's crazy). The DNA for these Uchiha has already been shown in Madara's eye lab. The chakra required to preform these summonings will come from the Bijuu.

4. Kabuto's edo golems won't be killed by just one person. I suspect they will be used for war & killed by different shinobi from different villages. The rock will most likely fight Diedara, the leaf Itachi, the sand Sasori, Lightning Nagato, & Mist Kakazu.

That's all for now I'll write something up if I find the time.
Thats actually what I was thinking as well. However, since the rookie 9 have been shit on since part two. They will finally get to prove themselves against edoakatsuki (granted the edos arent as strong as the real versions and the rookie 9 couldve become pretty strong since kishi hasnt shown the limit to theyre power) And if so its obvious there will not be a one on one scenario for nagato or itachi lol. Thats more of a two - three on one IMO no matter how much they have improved.

Meanwhile the kages and upper jounin will fight the bijuu directly. Meanwhile sasuke with EMS and naruto with FTG/Kyuubi mastery sit around a converse about how noobish everyone is compared to them.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA