Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 490 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #13
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: 490 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I few things can happen here & I wanted to write something up but am watching a movie so I'm just gona throw a couple of things on the table.

1. Kabuto may summon more edo golems that were shown. This is just a demonstration for Madara.

2. Kabuto may be snyced with gedo mazo to gain access to the Bijuu chakra in order to raise an army of un-dead.

3. The Uchiha clan could possibly be revived by Kabuto which in some sick way will prevent Sasuke from attacking him because he "brought his family back from the dead'(Sasuke's crazy). The DNA for these Uchiha has already been shown in Madara's eye lab. The chakra required to preform these summonings will come from the Bijuu.

4. Kabuto's edo golems won't be killed by just one person. I suspect they will be used for war & killed by different shinobi from different villages. The rock will most likely fight Diedara, the leaf Itachi, the sand Sasori, Lightning Nagato, & Mist Kakazu.

That's all for now I'll write something up if I find the time.
That's a sick prediction and makes a lot of sense. A Super-Kabuto, Sasuke and Madara makes "Akatsuki" one powerful organization again.