Originally Posted by naruto's death
1. It was a mistranslation and the "what" shoulda been a "who"
2. Sasuke is not whom the toad was speaking of and Naruto was mistaken in thinking that's who the toad was referring to.
3. Sasuke is a vessel for something and Naruto realized this when they clashed and knows what sasuke really is, this could make him a "what". (WAYYYY out there but his MS is the only one that isn't a 3 point variation which could indicate some hidden... ummmm... some hidden something).
4. Could mean Edo Tensei Nagato. Has the rinnegan and compared to the old toad he is still a boy. He is no longer a "who" and he wont be all sickly weakened. (not likely).
5. Finally he could mean Sasuke and Sasuke could actually be a Transformer (Robots in disguise qualify as a "what" not a "who"). this could be his latest hax.