Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
I predict...

1. its the "real dead" Madara in the coffin and Tobi is a Zetsu clone POSSIBLY with Madara's eyes and part of his chakra. This would explain why he is so much weaker and can teleport like (similar to) Zetsu... Also his slimy looking replacement arm (he was standing in front of a "Zetsu like" statue or plant when he replaced it).

2. its Rikkudo Sennin the coffin which would be an amazing feat since he was dead sooooo long ago that he was thought to be a myth.. This would explain Madara's response of "HOW DID YOU DO THIS?".

3. It's Madara's brother in the coffin and there will be a whole bunch more to their history revealed (unlikely but i wish).

4. it's the First Hokage in the coffin and Madara was suprised since the first's soul was sealed by the third in the Oro v. Third fight in Pt.1. Madara May "Have to listen" or else get served another arse wuppin.

5. Last but not least it's the Fourth Hokage and Madara is like "How Did you do this?" because his soul was sealed in the Kyuubii fight when he sealed the fox in Naruto. I haven't determined why Madara would "Have to listen" but this would play along with Naruto needing to rid himself of anger in order to control the Kyuubii. Naruto would FLIP OUT if he saw daddy being used as a puppet and... BOOM KYUUBII!!!! somehow Kishi would make his cash cow Naruto survive the ordeal.

I think #1 and #5 are the most likely. Let me know your thoughts.... please... i'm lonely and need someone to speak to... will it be you???
The fourth got chumped by madara as he is now so I dont see him fearing someone he could chump again. RS probably isnt either because Nagatos already there so why use 2 RGs.

IMO it has to be the real madara because that would mean tobi cant claim to be someone thats clearly standing before him (soul and all). So by revealing this to the shinobi alliance. Tobi true idenity could be revealed (Juubi IMO), thus allowing the alliance to come up with a strategy to beat him.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote