Originally Posted by JEWbii
1. its the "real dead" Madara in the coffin and Tobi is a Zetsu clone POSSIBLY with Madara's eyes and part of his chakra. This would explain why he is so much weaker and can teleport like (similar to) Zetsu... Also his slimy looking replacement arm (he was standing in front of a "Zetsu like" statue or plant when he replaced it).
2. its Rikkudo Sennin the coffin which would be an amazing feat since he was dead sooooo long ago that he was thought to be a myth.. This would explain Madara's response of "HOW DID YOU DO THIS?".
3. It's Madara's brother in the coffin and there will be a whole bunch more to their history revealed (unlikely but i wish).
4. it's the First Hokage in the coffin and Madara was suprised since the first's soul was sealed by the third in the Oro v. Third fight in Pt.1. Madara May "Have to listen" or else get served another arse wuppin.
5. Last but not least it's the Fourth Hokage and Madara is like "How Did you do this?" because his soul was sealed in the Kyuubii fight when he sealed the fox in Naruto. I haven't determined why Madara would "Have to listen" but this would play along with Naruto needing to rid himself of anger in order to control the Kyuubii. Naruto would FLIP OUT if he saw daddy being used as a puppet and... BOOM KYUUBII!!!! somehow Kishi would make his cash cow Naruto survive the ordeal.
I think #1 and #5 are the most likely. Let me know your thoughts.... please... i'm lonely and need someone to speak to... will it be you???
i dont think the ressurection jutsu that Kabuto did can bring back the 1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th hokage because they are in Shinigami. because if he was able, then it begs to question: can he bring back the kyuubi (dark half) that was sacrificed with the 4th hokage? that would be a twist, because madara can control it and sacrifice it to gedo mazo