Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fav Naruto Couple
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:13 AM   #486
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fav Naruto Couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFang323 View Post
lol actually i have evidence for this one. ok...

-Shika and Tema fight in Chunin exams
-Tema saves Shika during Sasuke Arc
-Tema yells at Shika for being depressed (shika cries...that was depressing on its own)
-Tema turns around when they're saying goodbye and tells him they can be depended on, and calls him crybaby. He accepts the name without much fuss
-Shika is always complaining about troubling girls. therefore, he is probably going to end up with one.
-in their first appearance in shippuden, they are shown together, and asked if they are on a date.
-in the anime, the animators added a shika-tema scene when she is leaving again. this scene is not relevent to the series, so why is it there?

Yah. there's my evidence.
-Coincidence
-Naruto is trying to save Sasuke, by your logic you've proven everything Tzu has stated in his aforementioned thread.
-She just can't stand that shit
-You don't have to be a couple to depend on each other, Shikamaru has just given up on arguing with Temari.
-I always complain about sluts and bitches, I am certainly not going to end up with one.
-Asking people if they are on a date does not make them a couple.
-If it's not in the oringinal story, why are you using it as evidence?
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote