Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 04:30 AM   #9619
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Weirdest fucking ppv ever. Hughes and Renzo fight was just.......awkward. BJ looked like he had a goddamn staph infection, terrible performance. And Silva, just..........what the FUCK was that?
I didn't even bother watching it after reading about it. Though, I kinda wish I went out and watched it now that I think about it. Probably a lot of dumbshits that don't realize that it wasn't live tonight. Could have bet some money on Edgar, lololol.

What actually happened in the Silva fight? From what I read, he acted like a cocky fuck the first round. Then by the third round he started avoiding engaging altogether. Like, how ridiculous was the running away at the end there? It must have been pretty bad if the ref had to stop it and tell him to quit being such a bitch. And were Maia's TD attempts just pathetic, or were they good shots and Silva was just defending ridiculously well? The play-by-play made it seem like the former.

And I was reading that Silva said that Maia disrespected his blackbelt or some shit? So he gets back at him by...not finishing the fight? Or proves him wrong by...avoiding the ground at all costs? Pretty gay shit.

That's why when I hear Silva said to be top p4p by people I kinda lol. Don't get me wrong, dude is crazy good and he'd shame me no problem. But compared to a dude like Fedor, who fearlessly goes where ever the fight goes like a true manly hero, Silva just doesn't compare. Fedor dived right in on Nog, stands and bangs with dangerous strikers. He doesn't give a fuck. And he wins.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-11-2010), zer0systm (04-11-2010)