Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach Chapter Prediction
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:56 AM   #1621
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Anyway new chapter says Rangiku is looking at Gin meaning he will beat the shit out of ichigo and like tousen get done in by a loved one PATHETIC....

Aizen isn't injured at all however he's reaching his limit and ishinn notices it thats when aizen says that the hokyoku reached his heart or some shit.. I guess putting that thing in your body fucks with you afterall but aizen has control now and started to fuse with it fully.

By the way Aizen does say he is reaching his limits.. Not bad I guess he's fought for some chapters now and taken on 9 well ishinn is 10 captains..

btw none of them are injured. and the way ishinn speaks to aizen its fact they both go way back.

P.s. i realize of course this isn't aizen's "real" limit lmfaoo he hasn't even used bankai yet till that there's no reaching limits... kubo is doing this limit crap to shows us the hokyoku's power. cause aizen says to ishinn.

"my shinigami spirit is reaching its limit" then he talks about hokyoku so wtf is aizen up to he obviously isn't using shikai or bankai here just regular fighting... Im guessing i was right about the hokyoku there's also some kind of internal fight going on in aizen.. He's stressing his body for some reason...

Don't you guys find it weird he didn't kill anyone yes kubo is gay and he doesn't kill but seriously he had the a chance to kill all of them not only yama but didn't.. im 100% sure this "war" isn't war but rather a field test so that the hokyoku could awaken faster, maybe as he stresses his body the hokyoku comes to his aid and awakens faster.

Last edited by Myth; 04-14-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Ogihci (04-14-2010)