Fandom Forums - View Single Post - OffTheChain is legal!
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:03 AM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OffTheChain is legal!

Hendo losing makes me sad too. Dude is a hero. = (

But goddamn, even in defeat he's manly. Throws IRON FISTS and is probably one of the only guys who can survive a MMA fight being full-mounted for >15 minutes. Not that shields was dropping bombs on him or anything though...

I dunno what was wrong with Mousasi. Seems like he had no FIGHTING SPIRIT most of the fight.

Aoki seemed like he didn't train for cage battling at all. Got shoved up against the cage and couldn't do shit. And he didn't really go for anything the entire time either. Try some heel hooks or some shit if you're losing that bad, goddamn.

Miller vs. Shield's entire fight camp was definitely Fight of the Night though. I lol'd so hard at the slow motion replay of it. He pops out of nowhere, says something, gets shoved, gets shoved again, then a bunch of MMA fighters jump all over him. All while he has some lulzy troll smile going the entire time. Normally I hate stupid bullshit drama shit in my battling, but I had to laugh at that.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (04-18-2010)