Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Boxxy
Thread: Boxxy
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:10 AM   #44
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Boxxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
@Mal- I was trying to find out who the fuck he was talking about >:
I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
I thought those who are interested in camwhores in general will be interested in her moar than boxxy.

I personally don't watch her because overwide eyes disturbs me,No matter how pretty they are.
I have no problems with her appearance, it's her personality that I absolutely loathe with all that I am and more. The eyes don't bother me, since it seems she intentionally keeps them that wide; but this still adds to my loathing because she's enough of a fucking stupid weeaboo to think it looks good. When her eyes are open normally she's actually fairly attractive.
(You can't tell, but "fucking stupid weeaboo" was triple italicized)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
To be honest, Boxxy is boring as hell. At least Minxy makes me rage the fuck out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
There's seriously nothing special about her whatsoever. She's just a reasonably attractive girl who put a video on the Internet. I don't find her way of speaking any stranger than I find the dictation of any of you yanks. The spectrum of American dialect and delivery is too random to deliver anything truly noteworthy to me.

Although I do love American voices. Much more than Britfags, seriously.
For me, I could not care less how Boxxy speaks. I am perfectly fine watching her videos without sound because what I love about Boxxy is her hyperactive, over-the-top expressiveness and body language.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-22-2010), Miburo (04-21-2010), Scientia (04-21-2010), Servo (04-21-2010)