Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New World Order
Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #38
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
1.well im interested in hearing everyones opinion although prefer an intelligent one that maybee i could learn something from.
If you want to hear stupid opinions then feel free to ask around at other forums. We here at NL have higher standards and prefer to hear only from people who can think logically and are willing to do a little research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
2.so you dont think something is wrong when a moderator is coming into a thread with no intention of posting about the topic being discussed and instead is steering us away from the topic, if i did something wrong in the thread that needed to be addressed, he could have sent me a message saying that you should try not to do this or should be doing this for future reference. no he comes in and talks down to people, says only smart people should use the forum yet he contributes absolutely nothing to the topic of discussion
Miburo has every intention of posting about the topic, it is simply that the actual topic at the time he came in wasn't the New World Order. Instead, he joined the conversation he came into, which was concerning what this thread should be, and what you are responsible for as its creator. As soon as everyone figures out exactly what is going on in this thread, everyone will start discussing the New World Order.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-21-2010)