Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New World Order
Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #41
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
mib you are full of shit, you knew exactly what i was talking about when you responded and now realize you stated something wrong and scrambled and changed things around like im talking about your specific case not in general and now i didnt no what ts was i thought it was a typo sais the mod of a forum.
Yeah, I honestly had no clue what "ts" meant and figured it was a typo. It's not like you don't make typos. "arguement" "wnet" "conpiracy" "peopel" "sais" etc. My bad. I should have verified if it was yet another one of your typos, or if you were using some relatively uncommon acronym.

Not that it even matters, since I did clarify what I meant once I figured out what you were actually talking about. And the clarification didn't effect you anyway, since you didn't create a non-biased, objective original post in the first place.

I guess I should just make sure, did you mean "says" there. Or is "sais" an acronym for something too? Or are you talking about those three pronged close range weapons? Don't want you to make a big deal about stupid shit again.
Quote:
i did not defend anything, all i did was explain the conspiracy, and i blame you for steering us off track when i tried to bring us back, you can clearly see if you go back that after mal wanted evidence i wnet ahead and answered someones question and posted a link with information for people who did not understand the conpiracy and wished for evidence and than you have to come in and take us back of course again with a bunch of useless post having nothing to do with topic.
Would you like me to quote all the posts of yours that clearly seemed to be supporting the conspiracy? And then point out in those posts the lack of proof, which made this entire topic pretty much impossible to discuss? I'll gladly do so if you like.

I'll tell you right now that it will just be you attempting to argue semantics though, and it'll be stupid as fuck. All while making this topic suck even harder. But if that's what you want me to do, then I don't give a fuck.
Quote:
you keep telling me to debate, who am i suppose to debate and why am i suppose to debate? i started a topic for discussion hoping i would get to hear what people thought about the topic which is a conspiracy theory but majority are not posting about what they think about anything, they just are saying i want evidence that this conspiracy is real. also this thread hasnt even been open 1 day yet so why dont we let some peopel get involved
You debate with the people that disagree with your stance. And you do it because this is the debate section. People want evidence that supports this theory so that there is something to actually talk about.

Here, I'll start off with what any non-moron would say to this topic:

Why should I believe this? Is there any proof? If not, then I don't support this theory (And neither will anyone else who understands even the most basic of logic) and this topic is stupid. If there is proof, then FUCKING POST IT so that there can be a discussion.

Now you respond with proof that supports the conspiracy theory you presented. Then we can discuss it from there. Pretty easy, aye champ? I'm trying (And have been trying) to discuss the topic, now you hold up your end of the discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (04-21-2010)