Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New World Order
Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #67
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
well you would be wrong then because im taking his exact words in every arguement.
no i wouldnt. u sais he sais things he doesnt sais. he sais we have high GDP and u sais he is foolish because u think he sais we have lots of moneys and r fine but we have debt so u sais he not kno wut hes talking about, lyke you think he sais we not have debt or something I dunno why u sais that. u sais alot of things that should not be sais if u were smart.

Ugh.
Quote:
miburo you obviously dont understand how debt works because your examples clearly state that, if you have a $100 and run up a credit care bill of $1,000,000 than you are liable for it, they can take everything you own if you cant pay it, so you may have $100 but you legally owe it and everything else you own, the bigger problem is not the debt but that we cant pay the debt back, let say you spend $1000 a week consuming, and through working you make $500 a week, you do this for years and now are $150,000 in debt, how can you possibly pay this back, specially when all you continue to do is spend $1000, and make 500$. this has to do with a trade defecit the united states has, we get billions more than we produce, just adding the our debt every month, than we have the war and many other government programs sucking us dry of our money and costing trillions.
no u dont understand how debt works!

You don't have to pay back all your debt at once, you know. You can also accumulate more debt and still be fine, so long as you're able to make payments. And since America has one of the highest GDPs in the world, like LN pointed out, we can afford to make payments on that shit. You'll understand it better once you're old enough to use a credit card, bro.

Quote:
miburo majority of your posts are just saying this isnt backed up, this isnt logical, ok look at the last posts made in this thread and why dont you comment on the topics we have been discussing recently in the thread, what are your takes about them with an actual explanation, we are not even talking about conpiracy theories anymore, the topic has shifted. what is your take on the new topics of discussion. i dont understand why its so hard for you to actually write something in the thread that isnt your not backing it up or your not using logical reasoning.
That's because a majority of your posts have you making claims you don't back up, or are illogical. Try backing up your claims and making intelligent posts and I'll have more to say. And I already commented on the 'current topic of discussion.' You were (ironically) saying LN doesn't know what he's talking about. He does. I presented an argument as to why. What the fuck do you want from me, kiddo?

Quote:
myself-

miburo-.

miburo wtf is that, its not even an explanation as to why i am wrong or mistaken, its i dont understand debt and your explanation of it and everyone has debt and most do fine so its not the end of the world. wow real insightful thinking there. thanks for contributing that.
I explained how debt works so you'd see that it isn't as big of a deal as you make it out to be. Because it isn't. And you can have money while still having debt, contrary to what you were stating, as I've showed. How is that not countering your argument? It is. Don't be dumb.

And sorry, we can't all be insightful thinkers and fine contributors to intellectual discussion like yourself. Please forgive me, oh wise champion of knowledge and understanding.