Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New World Order
Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #77
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
our production value of final goods(gdp) is greater than our debt because we used that debt to consume those goods, which will expand production to service that new demand for goods thanks to that debt.

debt does not equal consumption, i never said that, i said people went into debt to consume, i never claimied debt is larger then gdp.

i claimed their is a trade defecit of billions a month, meaning there are tons of products coming in from other countries, way moer than leaving, NOW THE BIG QUESTION, WHY DO WE HAVE A TRADE DEFICIT?? BECAUSE WE CONSUME MORE THAN WE PRODUCE
Wow...

I don't even. Wow.

Oh. Trade deficit is from greater importing compared to exporting. Not producing and consuming. Now, do we consume more than produce? Sure, because we're the richest country in the world. We're also the world's largest manufacturer. http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/10/...ufacturer.html

Nothing you said has anything to do with debt, unless you think the only way to make money is to export goods. Which would be a retarded as fuck thing to think.

I really don't know what your main point even is anymore. I'm not sure you ever had one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
i do understand economics better than you, not a big deal as i probably have spent more time on it recently than you. just learn from the discussion. you seem to have forgotten when saying debt equals consumption about all the conumption before they went into debt.
Oh, yes, you've certainly showed that. You know, with all your incoherent ramblings and getting tooled on by a high school student and whatnot. Even though I assume you're taking a college course in economics and all. I'm surprised that doesn't require at least english 101 first though. Weird.