Fandom Forums - View Single Post - New World Order
Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:20 AM   #79
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
pretty sad when someone thinks they are tooling someone and they dont even realize they dont know anything about what they are discussing.
Yeah, pretty sad.

Quote:
the trade defecit is from importing far more than exporting, i have said this already, but the reason we import more than we export is because we consume more than we produce which i have also already said.
Ugh.
Quote:
you said we are the largest manufacturer in the world, to be honest i dont think that graph is credible i would double check that, i seem to see alot of things say made in china and other countries. the guy teaches in flint michigan also, thats great, lets go tropics.
He's a professor in economics, and the article has links to sources which are all still active, except for the one graph. It's from Q4 2009, one of the most recent ones I could find. The one article he links to has numerous sources. Just because your dolls say made in china doesn't mean the data is wrong.

Seriously, you suck at this. "Lol lyke lotsa stuff sais made in china, so dat graph seems wrong." Good argument, slick.
Quote:
if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt have bothered posting that graph because it has no relation to what we are talking about. if you understood what we were talking about you wouldnt be saying we are the richest country in the world.
The whole thing started because LN said we had the largest GDP in the world. You went off about how 'he sais we gotz lotsa moneys but how come we are in debt and has trade deficit durrr." I know what I was talking about. I know what LN was talking about. I'll admit I have no clue as to what you're going on about, since you're just basically incoherently rambling.
Quote:
lets assume that the graph is correct, we manufacture more than any other country, does that change any of the problems im stating. we still consume more than we produce right? we both now agree on that, we still have those trade defecits of billions?? we still borrowed tons of money inorder to consume?? we still have the government spending trillions?? we still have the problem of not being able to pay the debt back even with us being the largest manufacture in the world if thats indeed true.
Jesus fuck.

I'm not going to agree with you on anything, purely out of spite. We're a consumer based economy. So what? The government spends money. So what? We can't pay debt? Yeah we can. Clinton lowered the debt by 9% his second term in office. And besides, so what? We've had a national debt long before either one of us was born. Like I've said, it's not that big of a deal. Of course it'd be better to have no debt, but it's still not that big of a deal.

I don't even get what you're crying about. And I still don't get why the fuck we're even talking about this. You say "the topic shifted" like I should give a fuck. You should be shifting it back to the topic of the thread, which you said you'd provide an argument for. Yet still haven't done that, probably because you can't.

Oh, inb4 you pretend to be some sort of economic wizard while ironically saying we're all idiots who don't know what we're talking about again.