Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #9852
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
adopt a loli. then u dont have to pay her continually and she'll have to live there, just pay adoption fees, once. <.<
Hey, that's not a bad idea. Don't they pay you to adopt kids too? I know they do with foster care, but I think that's kind of the same thing. Sorta kinda. So it's not like I'd have to really waste too much money feeding them or anything either. And I could raise some awesome as fuck kids. Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
You wont believe me if i told you that this is actually very possible. my uncle had one before.

The story behind that is that in the country sides people breed to many children (Like you can easily find a family of 14) and they are usually poor (and yes they don't know anything about condoms or breed limitation in general) so what does the father do? He can't afford to feed all those children nor teach them so whenever they are ready to work he send them to work.

Usually the boys work in the farms and other jobs that require nothing more than physical abilities and skills that they can learn by time.
As for the girls the most common thing is to send them to work in the city,They totally leave her to live with you permenantly and her father or mother comes every month to take the price (Usually 250 L.E.).

After years..a special bond usually get formed where the girl is considered a daughter of the family so even when she gets married,it's a custom that the groom ask for her hand from the mentioned family not the original and if they refused him..the girl accepts that out of respect.
How much is 250 LE in real money?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (05-01-2010), The Madness (05-01-2010)