Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #23
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I was only wondering if people knew actual ages and time lines or just guessing. Your educated guess is still a guess. I already said i could see Minato being her son or brother. We still dont even know how old Tsunade was when Dan died, so still an educated guess cannot prove that Tsunade is his mom or not. If Itachi had a lover at age? cant remember, and Tsunade was in love with Dan, who knows how old she could have been if and when he may or may not have knocked her up. Dan didnt seem like the type to use condoms to me and Tsunade doesnt seem like the type to remember to take her birth control on time everyday. Even your educated guess can still be soooo wrong, or right. Only Kishi knows for sure

If they have any indication it's the information given in the databooks which places her at around 54 now but people need to realize this is feudal system and people don't wait till their in their 20's to start a family, just as in mideval times you were an adult at age 10- 12 .. that's why they are considered ninja and can be sent into war..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE