Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #25
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If they have any indication it's the information given in the databooks which places her at around 54 now but people need to realize this is feudal system and people don't wait till their in their 20's to start a family, just as in mideval times you were an adult at age 10- 12 .. that's why they are considered ninja and can be sent into war..
That's what i was wondering if people were basing this on databook given ages and timelines. We still dont know how old Minato was do we? All we can do is guess, which may be right or wrong. Minato was likely 20 or close to it when he had Naruto, but Itachi was said to have a lover and he was still young when he left Konoha, and I agree that most people in this type of world and life and death duty would reproduce fairly young, but Sarutobi seemed to be waaaay older than Asuma, and Itachi's day seemed fairly older than Sasuke and Itachi. To each his own really, and I guess what is going on in the world, war, peace, would play a big role in when people decide to reproduce as well.

TSO- Senju blood/dna is what made Senju the only match for Uchiha. I seriously doubt if Naruto's level of Senju dna can be compared to just anybody in Konoha. Clearly he comes from a better stock of Senju like the 1st or the 2nd, who seemed to be greater than the rest like Madara and his brother were greater than the rest of the Uchiha.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.