Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #50
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

I only stumbled upon this thread now, and I say let's solve this... with logic!

1) Naruto is 17, Tsunade is 54, which is a difference of 37 years. That difference implies that if Tsunade is Naruto's grandmother, she'd have Minato when she was 14~23 years old and Minato the same thing.

2) Unfortunatly, the only related thing related to age that we know about Minato is his academy graduation age, which is 10.

3) Forgetting Kekkei genkai geniuses (*cough*Neji and Itachi*cough*), the minimum time between Genin and Jounin is 8 years, as seens in Kakashi (graduated at 5 and promoted to Jounin at 13). This means that Minato was at least 18 when he formed his team with Obito, Rin and Kakashi.

4) Minato would be at least 26 in the events of Kakashi Gaiden, and Kakashi was 13.

6) Since their age difference is at least 13 years and Kakashi is 30 years old, Minato, if he was alive, would be 43 (and by that logic, the Kyuubi attack happened a few months after the end of the Third Ninja War, since Minato would be at least 26 when Naruto was born)

7) Tsunade would be 11 at max to give birth to Minato. I don't think normal women are fertile so young, so Tsunade can't be Minato's mother.

You can argue some of the points, but that's what I conclude from the data available.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 05-07-2010 at 11:27 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (05-07-2010)