Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 11:44 AM   #63
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
The broader point I'm trying to convey is that the Jinchuriki host are somehow tied to the familly of the Kage in each village either through direct blood or through siblings or marraige
Right now it does make sense because the one alive and famous

gaara and naruto the kage son

killerbee is raikage bro.

We got 6 more dead jinchuuriki who we dont know their connection.

Now I will ask. Does the 6 tail filler in the anime is a canon? Because he has no known connection with any mizukage and his master aint a kage

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.