Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 02:00 AM   #10002
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Lol, kimbo just got TOOLED.
That fight was pretty funny. The slams in the beginning, Kimbo just chilling there with an arm and head hanging there asking to be triangled, slam escapes from horrible triangle, then lolegkicked to death. It was pretty bad.

Quote:
Koschek just wrestled the shit out of daley for the win. Daley, a sore losing bitch, punched kos after the bell. wtf
That over-reaction to the knee was pretty faggy. Then daley is all like "No way, I'm the bigger faggot" and sucker punches Kos after the fight. I'm only glad Kos won because I saw Daley talk shit on MANLY AMERICAN WRESTLING in a prefight. Fuck that Brit.

Still, what a couple of douchebags. Fight was pretty boring too. I love manly wrestling, but Kos didn't seem too eager to do much from on top. But daley was basically just trying to tie him up and hang on the entire time from bottom, which can make it tough to do shit. I dunno.

I turned up the volume and heard Joe Rogan say "That was the best hit he landed all night" about the bitch attack, which made me lol.

Quote:
Fuck YES. Shogun destroys machida in the first round.
Goddamn, that was awesome.

Stout fight was good too.

Also <33333333333333 Zero and manta for hooking me up with stream. Didn't have to go out and socialize to watch manly battling, fuck yeah!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
manta (05-09-2010), Servo (05-09-2010), zer0systm (05-09-2010)