View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #118
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Whatever. believe what u want. We are not talking about powering my house. It stated electricity because it attacked his nervous system so electricity would be a better word considering human bodies, especially the nervous system send and receive "electric signals" througout the body. I would have to agree that using "electricity" would be better in that situation where Kishi was trying to describe what she did to Kabuto scientifically, with some detail, as opposed to the usual "just making nature chakra and this happens" in a sci fi sense. Tsunade clearly said she "changed her chakra" When we say lightning we tend to think destructive, explosive power, which is not what she was using it for. A rose by any other name is still a rose. And a fool, even by a name that would imply that they have a descent mind is still a fool
okay if she could use lightning why isnt it in any of the databooks? so who feels stupid now? honestly if she does use lightning why doesnt she just add it too her punches for that extra kick.. but she doesnt aside from that one time she hasnt even shown a glimpse of being able to use the lightning element and yet im wrong? cmon think before you speak read the databooks they are there for retard like u that assume people can do things they cant