Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #4
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?

haha i was also thinking a similar story about an apprentice or son...He would know all of Madara's secrets and that would also explain why he said"you madman!"but somehow i cant the the idea out of my head that Obito or some part of him has something to do with this story.time/space jutsu...Kakashi...and Orochimaru might also be connected to this.might explain how Kabutomaru knows alot of shit...Edo tensei...when you absorb someone ,their knowledge pass on to you(Sasuke's knowledge of snake techs...)is at least what i think.his experiments with peoples DNA...heck,if he can make someone out of Hashirama's dna,why would Madara's be so hard to get?hm?but i want the theories and ot so sure stuff to be out so i wont mention them here but right now iam making a "Tobi's true identity/Madara" theory/proof,which explains me going through the manga again.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote