Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:22 AM   #5
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Cue someone with an Obito joke.

Simple points:

Minato has no reason to know that it was Madara behind the mask or know him as Tobi. That's why he wasn't able to give Naruto more.

Minato has no reason to lie to Naruto about the attack; Madara had every reason to lie to Sasuke. One of the factors leading into the decision to massacre the Uchiha was the suspicion that an Uchiha was behind Kyuubi attack, taken with the evidence known by the elders that the Sharingan can control the Kyuubi. For Madara to reveal his involvement would turn Sasuke against him.

That's it. The rest is the old debate of "is Tobi really Madara" which has been discussed a lot. My nutshell - until anyone proves otherwise, I'm going with it. Simplest explanation rather than having to explain why he would pretend.

with all this proof in the manga...it seems clear to me that Tobi is not Madara Uchiha.thanks for your opinion

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote