Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #7
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Did Tobi really attack Konoha 16 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Good theory.

However, Itachi confirmed THIS. From what Madara told Sasuke. Its all lies. It was to manipulate the darkness in his heart. The same shit he done to Nagato.

The weird thing that is going on here is this shit.

When he took off his Mask.
Kisame said Mizukage. THEN was about to say another name
Then he was like. Yes it I Uchiha Madara to Kakashi

Kakashi doesn't believe it.

Tobi was a code name. To hide from Akatsuki members.
Only Pain, Konan and Itachi knew.

Zetsu, Hidan, Kisame, Kakuzu, Deidara and Sasori didn't know.

When Tobi met Zetsu. It was like. "HEY IM A NOOB. LET ME JOIN."
He threw on this persona around Deidara as well. Why he done it? To hide his identity. When Akatsuki were closer to their goal. This guy creeps out of the shadow.

Gaara captured. - Sasori dies - Madara goes undercover as a member.
Yugito captured. - Madara pairs with Deidara to capture three tails
Three tails captured - Madara begins to talk smack to other Akatsuki members.
Four tails Captured - Deidara, Kakazu and Hidan dies. Tobi reveals himself as Uchiha Madara.
After capturing 5,6,7 - Madara lets the world know its Him.

THE PROBLEM IS - When Tsuchikage stated "High Caliber Ninja could achieve anything he want" Yes. This guy was badass as Hashirama. The Rinnen'gan is going to restore his power.
"Madara was behind the attack on konoha 16 years ago" as Itachi stated. Holy shit!thanx for reminding me,cant believe i forgot!i even wrote this down! but wait.Itachi says Madara was behind it.he may also be trying to cover things up for Sasuke and he may also be lying to him too.Itachi never wants Tobi to approach Sasuke to tell him the truth.this may be tied in with the "I WANNA TAKE YER EYES!"shit.but we cant be sure about that.we never know whos lying haha.He may mean that it was Madaras plan to attack konoha 16 years ago but it was accomplished by someone else.Madara was behind the attack...not Madara attacked konoha 16 years ago.Minato also says it the man in the mask,but not Madara.The Mizukage convo also adds to the suspicion that Tobi is not Madara.the other eye may have the MS,Rinnegan,or an empty eye,we may never know until Kishi lets it out.Based on your list of the "more tails we get,more info bout Tobi we get."i can guess that the 8-tails will be captured and thats when he'll reveal his face.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote