Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #144
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yes. Madara wants Sasuke to hate Konoha its not because of the SENJU. Its because the people WHO were involved this incident. Uchiha were separated then used as a tool by the village superiors. Thus, causing enough hatred to destroy the village along with innocent people.

Nidaime, Shodaime and Tsuande are the only Senju. Everyone else is from another clan. You have to remember. Uchiha and Senju had a battle. Then formed a village, but not only that other clans probably had to sign the pact as well to reside in Konoha like the Abruame, Nara, etc...
Madara hates both the Uchiha and the Senju after they abandoned him.thats why he participated in Itachi's massacre.but the thing is...Madara promised Itachi that if he had his revenge on the Uchiha that he would not attack Konoha...Tobi is not Madara,he breaks that promise.by sending Pain,moon eye plan,manipulating Sasuke...

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=7
and
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=8

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../