View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #147
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Madara hates both the Uchiha and the Senju after they abandoned him.thats why he participated in Itachi's massacre.but the thing is...Madara promised Itachi that if he had his revenge on the Uchiha that he would not attack Konoha...Tobi is not Madara,he breaks that promise.by sending Pain,moon eye plan,manipulating Sasuke...

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=7
and
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=8
He sended Pain after Itachi was dead so nobody is there to stop him so that your post out of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
yea that's the point I was trying to make.. at other points in the manga if he wanted to talk about a ceartain kage or group he'd name them if he wants to talk about the first and the second.. he would say hashirama and tobirama but he said SENJU and said they had gained controll and then shows us those that have been placed in controll the Hokages.. the SENJU!
Look Everyone in the village caries on the Will of Fire except the Uchiha probably that's what he meant. The Senju influenced everyone with that will.

See the pic it says Fire he means will of fire the thing that separates The Senju and the Uchiha according to him. After all The younger son was the one of love and that stuff like Naruto. That's why he carries the Fire of the Senju probablt. Afterall the older brother had the chakra and I think we can say that J-Man and Naruto and I think Minato ( he sommuns the chief toad so that must cost some chakra) had some good chakra levels too.

What I am saying is this. Everyone who carries the Will of Fire allied himself with the Senju that's why the Senju had control because af that small detail. And well The Uchia didn't really have that Will of Fire did they??? Wel maybe Itachi and Obito did

Last edited by Najiro; 05-12-2010 at 07:44 PM.