Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:38 AM   #149
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
He should still honor the deal.when you make a promise with some1 ,you keep it.you dont just throw it away after the person is dead.Itachi "He was my mentor and also my accomplice."Tobi's not Madara,enuff said.
Itachi knew that deal would last only as long as he was alive. Itachi didnt like, trust or respect Madara as seen by his words and actions. I give Madara credit for keeping his word for until Itachi did die.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny