Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Previous 9 tails jinchuriki
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

If there were ever a Kyuubi host, it was probably the elder son of the 1st Sage, who seemed to want to be all powerful like daddy. I can definitely see him tracking down the Buuji, at least the strongest of them, after his father split the 10 tails. I doubt if anyone outside the 1st Sage's bloodline could contain something as powerful and destructive as the 9 tails. The Senju had strong bodies like the 1st Sage, and I imagine that it was the same genetics in the 1st Hokages chakra that allowed him to do wood, that allowed him power over a Buuji. Im also assuming that since Yamato made the statement about Naruto's own chakra being special because it had power over the 9 tails, Naruto may have unique chakra power over Buuji.

Inside Konoha, I dont really see a reason for them to have needed a jinjuriki. They had Hyuuga, Uchiha, and Senju. Those 3 clans alone, and their genetic potential could put up a match against any Buuji that any other nation could control and send their way. Im guessing Raikage or the 3rd Raikage got cocky once Killa B was old and strong enough to finally control the 8 tails and that is why Konoha was threatened with war and that's why Sarutobi gave into their demands, but until then, I doubt if Konoha really had any serious threat against other Buuji and a need for their own.

Plus, trying to put the 9 tails in somebody would be extremely dangerous for the village as seen by the 8 tails in the Cloud village in the past. Konoha has not had the type of rulers to take such risks and reduce a child to an ultimate weapon without a serious need, and that didnt seem to come about until Minato saw it as the only way to save Konoha and help his son and Konoha defeat the "guy in the mask" in the future.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-13-2010 at 04:52 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (05-13-2010), TheThinker (05-24-2010)