Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #158
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I was using a lil something called context clues and my skills of detection to come up with my argument.. you don't agree.. well you are perfectly within your right to do so .. I was just sharing my conjecture on the situation based on things in the manga and my minds ability to fill in the gaps
Context? Bullshit. You're trying to say that the "common" practice of choosing among the relatives of the Kage for Jinks somehow makes Naruto related to Tsunade, because she's the 5th Hokage. But that's bullshit. Naruto is already related to a Kage, Minato Namikaze. That provides no indication of relation to Tsunade at all. Furthermore, Sarutobi was never seriously considering Tsunade as a candidate for a future Hokage. You're trying to use the "relation to the kage" as justification while totally ignoring that Naruto WAS a relative of the kage AT THE TIME OF THE KYUUBI BEING SEALED IN HIM. He doesn't need to be related to the kage from 12 years later, it's about the Kage of the moment. And Naruto is already related to Minato or Naruto. Nothing about these facts does anything to REMOTELY "prove" that Tsunade is at all related to Minato. You were using facts that DISPROVED YOUR POINT to try to prove yourself right, and now you're asking us to pat you on the back for your failure? Fuck no.