Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #164
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
The entire thing is a battle of idealogies. Remember: Jiraiya and Orochimaru had the same basic conflict. Orochimaru is no Uchiha. Naruto doesn't have to literally be a Senju, as the Senju have spread their idealogy beyond the borders of their bloodline. Naruto just embodies it.
yea Oro is no Uchiha .. but his family could very well have been Senju as he was a candidate for Hokage at some point once again I bring to the table the second and third cousin rule.. the Jinchuriki were chosen from the spouses and close blood relatives of the Kage.. and to keep a jin loyal to the village and the Kage .. wouldn't it make sense to select a Kage that would have a bond with a jink to keep it loyal to the village.

Both Gaara and Chiyo believe in the will of fire.. does this make them Senju by default.. in at least thought since they followed the doctrine.. oh and Nagato as well since Naruto poisoned him with rainbows n sunshine
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE