Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 495 Predictions / Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #137
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: 495 Predictions / Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
lololol come on Encon. Don't have anything better to say that "w/e"? You don't learn stuff by saying that. Only saying, "Yeah bro you're right. lol my bad." and learning from it is the only way you'll learn. No hard feelings, buddy. You haven't pissed me off. Yet.
haha,i didnt want to respond cuz it would be pointless.and on an intellectual level,u are right but street style,when som1 says "thats gay" they dont actually mean homosexual.but u knew that and wanted to make a smart comment and i applaud you for that. i also think yer a cool guy and dont wanna make any more enemies than i have now(no one thanks me anymore haha*haters*),even tho you hate Sasuke.You *a'ight* on my list.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote